Food bloggers are once again running the Menu for Hope fundraiser. Last year, they raised over $60,000 for the UN World Food Programme. It’s a raffle with food and wine related prizes. Tickets for the prizes are $10 each, and you can enter as many times as you like for as many of the prizes as you like. So far, over $20,000 has been raised.
Some of the prizes I have my eye on include:
- UE01: Dinner for 2 at Blue Hill at Stone Barns, from Adam at Amateur Gourmet
- UE43: Personalized Copy of Michael Ruhlman’s ‘The Elements of Cooking’ from Ruhlman.com
- WB02: Dinner in New York with Eric Asimov of the New York Times from Vinography
There are also prizes that I would enjoy, but would not be able to use easily:
- EU31: A personal tour of elBulli kitchen laboratory at the new Alícia Institute with Ferran Adrià himself, from Chez Pim
- EU01: Edible Paris custom food itinerary from Rosa Jackson
- UK08: Custom designed wedding cake (worth £600 pounds) from Vanielje Kitchen
- WB15: Labor of Love, a day in the vineyard in the South of France from La Gramiere
The fund raiser is for a good cause, so enter to win before it ends on December 21!